Friday, July 10, 2009

Where You Live Friday: Entry Ways

This week on WYLF over at Kelly's Korner is Entry ways! I think ours is beautiful and - as always - full of a few special memories!

This is the view from the living room, which is how I most often seen our entryway (I rarely come in the front door!) Doesn't it just look peaceful? Or maybe it seems that way, after the chaos of the family room! ;)


This is what you see as you walk in the door.... (this pic is from moving day, obviously, since there is no furniture!)
Here's a recent one that shows the view to the right...
And a view from the gameroom upstairs....

Here you can see our double staircase - one comes down to the front door, the other to the family room. I LOVE having it this way! (And Big Sis likes to race me upstairs at bedtime - we each get our own staircase!)


Some of our special memories that we keep in the entryway.... this is our wedding picture, which we finally (after 7+ yrs of marriage!) had custom framed. And I love it!


Can you see the frame detail? It's not the best shot, but I tried....


On the console table, we've got G-man's newborn pic (watch for his 1 year pics soon - Kristie and I have been brainstorming his photo shoot!), a family pic from last summer about a week before I had G (from yet another Kristie photo session!), and a candid from our wedding day.



There's generally not much action in the entryway, seems like... but last summer, every Monday, it was the home of my weekly belly shots! (I've never followed thru on something like this before and I'm so glad I did! I have a weekly pic from 3 months pregnant until 3 days before I had G!)

Thanks for viewing our entryway! For more of our house tour, visit here.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Again beautiful home!!!! And you got it posted on Friday!

Leslie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the textured wall, colors, staircase, angled walls, I could go on and on. Thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the light fixture and the staircase is beautiful!

Cara said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I love the custom frame. Where was it made?

Unknown said...

I would love a home with 2 stairways!

Love your hall - beautiful :)

Thanks for sharing.

Hi from N Ireland.

MaryBeth said...

I feel like I'm repeating myself...but I love your house!!

MissBliss said...

What a great frame! Love that you have the double stairs... so fun! What great childhood memories she will have of your racing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails