Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, G-man!

I promise to be back later with pictures of all the fun Etsy stuff I scored... but I've got an entire birthday party to plan TODAY! Yikes!

Happy birthday, little man! You had a rough start with several months of RSV and that helmet (I think we made the best of it!) But you've turned into the sweetest little boy. I love that you're laid back, that you let me kiss you a million times a day, and that you are so adorable that even your teachers can't help but kiss you and tell you they love you! Happy day, sweet boy....

And now.... watch me grow.... :) (I'll spare you the weekly pics and just skip around a bit! I will tell you... that for a mom like me, this kind of commitment is HUGE! Unparallelled. I'm proud of myself.)



Watch out... I'm growing fast!
Really, really fast!




Helmet time!

He was still in the helmet at 8 months, but... it came off for this pic!
And still in the helmet! But again, mommy took it off - we were close to done!
Grown up boy, pretty head...
Much thanks to Catherine at Polkadots & Paisleys - she did his bday invite and sent me the pirate I used in all these pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, I am going to have to remember that (and then, like you said, remember to actually *DO* it!) I know they grow fast but seeing it like this is crazy! :) Congratulations to you all!

MissBliss said...

that six week face is priceless...

what adorable pics!!!

what a sweeeet little boy and man they do grow fast, don't they???

Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! Happy birthday, GMan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails