Friday, July 24, 2009

Live from your All Pirate Network....


LOL! Y'all, G-man's pirate nursery is in the news again! And before you tell me how tired you are of seeing it (although I never get tired of hanging out in that room!), I just want to take the opportunity to continue to introduce you to the coolest websites for moms, for decorating, for inspiration!

Meet: Design Dazzle. If y'all like decorating (ooh, me, me!!), you've got to get to know Toni and Design Dazzle. It's 'decorating ideas and design inspiration for babies, kids, teens.' One stop shop! She's had some of THE cutest rooms! (She did another pirate room, and they had the cutest treasure map painted on the wall. Isn't that a cool idea? I'll have to get Mr. Fix-It right on it!)

So please visit Toni, check out G-man's room, and be sure to email me with your latest decorating achievement - I'd love to see them! (After all, we'll be moving next summer and I'll be on to my next set of decorating adventures!) TGIF!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I absolutely love your little man's room! Well, for that matter, I love your whole house! You have great style and I really enjoy your blog, which is why I am passing the One Lovely Blog Award on to you...come on over to get it when you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those decals -- don't know how I missed them before, but they are awesome! What a GREAT way to do a theme w/o breaking your back (or the bank!!)

MissBliss said...

so sweet and inspired... and what a great site intro!

Related Posts with Thumbnails