Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Semi-Homemade Pirate Nursery - in the news again!



It seems so many people are interested in G's pirate nursery - it's so exciting! We had so much fun with his room.... I think that really shows through.



Anyway, you've just got to check out this site - Baby Cove is such a cool site, full of stuff that moms and moms-to-be need to know! They have a group of mommy authors who weigh in on everything from home births to cute maternity clothes and from maternity photos to sono pics. Each momma has a cute name that keeps in the theme, like Momma Starfish.

They've done such a great job at profiling G's room - even better than I did! Be sure to visit G's room on the Baby Cove and I promise you'll love this site!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am so jealous of his nursery!

Tanya said...

Love this, especially the paint color with the white accents.

Seersucker Scrapper said...

What a great nursery! I just love the color of the walls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails