Thursday, July 30, 2009

365 nights ago....

I just can't believe it's already been a year! Last year at this time, I was in so.much.pain. Pain like I'd never been through during my pregnancy with Big Sister. I'd had almost 7 weeks of contractions so bad. So bad that - almost daily - I considered going to the hospital after work instead of going home.
My blood pressure was high.
And I had a new pain. One I had never had before.... a tooth ache! Oh.my.goodness. That's the worst kind of pain. I'd had a filling fall out and the dentist was not thrilled about doing anything permanent to send me into labor. Considering I was my high blood pressure AND that going to the dentist even under normal circumstances causes me to have severe anxiety... that was probably wise.
But I didn't sleep for one second that night. The pain was agonizing. I was willing to have a baby in order to fix my tooth. Little did I know.... that less than 24 hours later, I'd have my wish....


Tomorrow is baby G's birthday - he'll be ONE! (sniff, sniff) I had an awesome mail day and got several things that I ordered last minute for his birthday, including a baby bib and some cupcake toppers (both from Etsy sellers!) I also stayed up into the wee hours of the night this week, editing pictures for the party - like the 2 above. I'll be back tomorrow to preview the fun party stuff. Then again later with all the party pics and details!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday GMan!!!! Can't wait to see the fabulous party details!

Related Posts with Thumbnails