Thursday, March 12, 2009

Starbucks, are you hiring?


Because I have experience. And because, after calling in with a sick child again today, I might need a new job soon. Yes, this time it's Big Sister.... who yesterday was diagnosed with an ear infection (it appears her tubes are now NOT working), the croup, and possibly the flu. Awesome. She's medicated, so as soon as she loses the fever, she's good to go. But at our 3am party in her room, it was apparent that has not yet happened.

Seriously, we just can't catch a break this winter. Mr. Fix-It and I have both missed more work than we can believe. We're totally stressed. At least I have my old barista days to lean on. Mr. Fix-It..... we'll have to work on what his next career will be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails