Thursday, March 5, 2009

DEFINITELY not mom of the year...

I just jumped off the treadmill (I finished wk 7 of c25k - yea!!), and thought I'd download the pics from Silly Week at the kids' school. Except when I went to pop out the memory card, it wasn't there. And hadn't been. All week. All those cute pictures... the ones I took even if it meant we'd be running late to work... not there. I'm an idiot. I'm not sure if this makes me feel stupid or just validates my sleep deprivation.
Either way.... you'll have to imagine the silliness of Mix Match Day.... of Pajama day... and today was Silly hair/crazy hat day. Big Sister had pigtails with a zigzag part. G-man... well, G-man wears his crazy hat EVERY day. ;)


If I had the time, I'd dress them up and recreate it all. But I don't. And I guess this way, it's easier to forget the fact that a) we forgot on Monday and the kids didn't show up in silly socks, and b) this momma is just too worn out to participate in Favorite Book Character day tomorrow. I'm all silly-ed out.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

We had Dr. Seuss week at daycare this week and I only remembered to take a picture today...the 4th day of crazy hair day. Have fun re-creating!

*Kimmie* said...

Oh no! I hate when I do things like that! At least you have the memories, sounds like they had a super fun week!

Sandra said...

I do that all the time! We just stay so busy!
I'm at the end of week 2 of c25k. I used to run all the time before my 57lb weight gain in pregnancy. I cannot wait to be at week 7!

Related Posts with Thumbnails