Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sneak peek of the Semi-Homemades

By now, you know of the magic Kristie does.... it all started with the maternity shots she did of me that are - seriously - THE best pictures I've ever taken in my life. And I was almost 9 months pregnant.... (I know that's sad, but it's a testimony to the amazing work of this photographer!)
.
I can't believe we've already done 6 sessions with her, and hadn't even thought of it until she pointed it out! But why mess with a good thing, right?

So.... here's just one...... but please visit her blog and leave a comment there for me! At her blog, you can see a pic of the entire Semi-Homemade clan, and another shot of Big Sis. Kristie said she got HUGE traffic from my awesome blog readers after G-man's rocker baby photo shoot. And I'd love to send the same love for Big Sis's very grown up, almost 4 year pics. :) Thanks!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! GREAT outfits for the family one, AND Big Sis's -- phenomenal! Love the mix of the fancy clothes on the bridge!

Val said...

She is beautiful! Great pics!!!

beckylbranch said...

Very cute! This time of year is perfect for taking those beautiful photos!

Liz Harrell said...

How cute! She is a really fantastic photographer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails