Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all - Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I love October! It's so full of fun! We've got the trip to the pumpkin patch , OSU Homecoming, Halloween... it's probably impossible to cram ANY more fun into October. (I think I tried... which is why I'm run down and super sick!)

But a few pics from the 2nd annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the Everythings! Remember that Big Sis was so excited about going that we had to create a special semi-homemade countdown, just so she'd stop getting up at 5am everyday, ready to go!

Here are G-man and Big Sis - we got there a little early and were waiting on The Everythings.
Then a blast from the past..... Big Sis and Miss Priss (Everything) at this same punkin patch last year! I couldn't help but throw in some pics from last year.... both because I can't believe how much the kiddos have grown up (not to mention there are 4 this year to last year's 3!), AND I wasn't blogging last yr, so these are new to you!

First up, it's time to feed the animals! They have longhorns (duh, we'r in Texas!), sheep, goats, baby cows... probably more, but my farm animal knowledge is limited, and I'm lucky to remember this much with all the sleep deprivation!
These goats were about to come thru the fence, they were so excited to see Big Sis (and her food!)


I love this one of Mrs. Everything and Miss Priss! You can really see how much fun the kids (and their mommas!) have at the pumpkin patch!


Look how much these girls have grown up! Miss Priss's hair is looooong! (And quite possibly, Big Sis's is shorter!) ;)


Then, on to ride the train. I rode it last year and my back didn't forgive me for a week! This year, we were able to put Big Sis and Miss Priss in a car together and just wave from the sidelines! (Well, poor Miss P didn't make it the whole way... but no parents had to ride, so I still consider it a win!)
G-man watched and cheered on his fav gals...

And I think it's safe to say the dads were discussing college football.

After hotdogs and snacks, the Everythings left and the Semi-Homemades headed off for a hayride! Here is me with G-man - it was a beautiful day!

Then time to see how tall this fall? Okay, so last year's pic wasn't the greatest... but she's grown ALOT! ;)
We had such a great time AGAIN! I love this photo opp, with the state flag of TX in the background....
Later at home, Big Sis hammed it up with some of her pumpkins (and some of MY heels)!
And these pics are from last year.... We were searching for a cinderella pumpkin like this one we got last year and they didn't have any - what a bummer!

She's still got (at least some!) of those great cheeks she had last year... ;)


Big Sis is already talking about next year's trip and by then I'm sure she'll have her brother up at 5am with her.....everyday for 6 wks before..... rearing to go to the punkin patch!



4 comments:

Mrs. Everything said...

So cute! I LOVE the ones of R and P!! Crazy how they change in a year... Can't wait for next year when all 4 are mobile.

Unknown said...

I LVOE the comparison pics! Happy Fall!

Sasha said...

Precious! Can't believe how much they've grown. How fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the comparison pics - crazy! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails