Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Etsy poll

Which one do you like better for Big Sis?
.
I'm trying to coordinate for family pics..... I don't actually have her outfit purchased.... but we're going with black (dresses for me and Big Sis, black shirts and jeans for the guys!), so I'm safe in ordering something cute for her hair! I've been wanting to incorporate just a bit of color somewhere in our clothing... just not for sure what color and how to do it (and how to get Mr. Fix-It to agree!) ;)
.
Option 1 is the Black Felt Rose on Patent Leather Headband from Brook Owens:



And Option 2 is the Modern Flower Headband from Here You Go Designs:

What do y'all think?

9 comments:

Mrs. Everything said...

Modern flower for sure! And coordinate your jewelry with the color in the flower

Ellen said...

I like the first one. It could easily be worn again with multiple outfits.

Seersucker Scrapper said...

I like the first one. Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Miss Priss' Momma - coordinate your jewelry with the color in the flower - that is a nice punch of color with class.

Crystal in Austin

Sasha said...

Both are darling! Love them! Get both I say! (enabler)

And yes, I'm feeling a little better every day!

Marc and Kristin said...

I like the first one. Classic! Although, I also agree you should get both for a second option. One might look better than the other on camera, against the background, etc.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, tough one. I love the black one a teensy bit more than the blue, but they're both great -- I'd go with whichever goes with more of her outfits!

Anonymous said...

And apparently if I had paid attention, I would have seen the part about the family photos...my eyes went right to the pictures. (Ooooh, something shiny...! haha) I'd go with the black -- the blue will clash with the jeans, etc. :)

MissBliss said...

i am no help they are both adorable!

Sasha has a good point, two is always good when in doubt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails