Sis and I have been brainstorming our costumes for a few weeks now..... and over the holiday weekend, she put together HER Top 5:
1. Batgirl (but not just any Batgirl... the PINK one!)
2. Cat - she's never mentioned wanting to be a cat before, but after seeing this cute costume, I can't really blame her for picking it!
3. Southern Belle - I have to say, a part of me (the same part that loves her Southern drawl!) is just lovin' that she picked this in her top 5! I don't really love the mermaid-like color combo, but I could def see her in a hoop skirt!
4. Hannah Montana - the choice she mentions the most often, but that I often don't quite hear. ;)
5. Alice in Wonderland - there's the sassy version and the sweet version. And while I usually go for tradition and know that Sissy would make a sweet, traditional Alice... I'm liking the sass!
Now that Sis has narrowed it down, I've gotta spend some time with G-man and see what he likes! And I have a few ideas for myself.... but since we can't throw a Halloween party at our house this year, I've gotta find somewhere to go and dress up!