1. A boxer - lately it is NOT unusual for me to get a call at work from the kiddos' school. And it's almost always an 'incident report' about G. That kid is all boy, a total bruiser. Depending on the day, we might not even have to add the fake shiner. Love this one!
2. A Golfer - it's almost the anti-costume of #1 and I love it equally. ;) Mr. Fix-It lit up when I showed him this costume, complete with the set of golf clubs and bag.
3. Lil Frankenstein - I don't know what it is about this one, but I can totally see G-man as a Lil Frank. (Mr. Fix-It brought up a good point.... G prob will NOT wear anything on his head. Which seriously takes out 92% of all boy costumes. Geez.)
4. Woody (or Buzz Lightyear) - this boy is OBSESSED with the Toy Story movies. He'll stay glued for the.entire.movie. (Moms of 2 yr old boys know how amazing that is!) He's got Woody and Buzz toys, cars, movies, even a hooded towel!
5. A Lil Devil - I couldn't resist this one! For all those days he's being insanely onery. ;)
Now... to figure out what I'm going to be! :) Last year, I was a semi-homemade witch. I bought a witch hat, spiced it up with some purple and green tulle, and wore my black dress. This year? Maybe... the Queen of Hearts. Same black dress with some heart accessories? I heart Halloween!