Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today is a venti day

And even my venti skinny vanilla latte (that I almost killed myself for!) isn't helping. (Okay, so maybe I didn't almost die, but I almost broke my legs... in a nutshell, the drive-thru line was long, we were running late, and I made Big Sis run in to the actual starbucks with me... but it was ICY and as I was running - in high heel boots - around my car to get her out, I slipped on ice (remember that we live in TX!) and almost took a huge fall. I think I pulled a muscle.... and my muscles are mad at me anyway, because they miss the treadmill!)

Hmmmm.... if only Coffeemate had sent those coupons (the ones they wanted to send after the big 'Dear Coffeemate' post in Oct... the ones I was going to share with a lucky few of you who had commented....) but they didn't....

With some insane work deadlines (think 12+ hr days for me this wk) and Big Sis's Nutcracker 'Sweet' birthday party at our house on Sat.... I've officially given up sleeping. Until Sat night. Upon which I will succumb to a wine-induced coma. By that point, don't send help. ;)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You can do it!!! Good luck with everything this week! I know it will be awesome!!!

MissBliss said...

Oh man! hang in there... the party is going to be great!!!

take care and that glass of wine is closer than you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails