Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's official....

My siblings and I are currently deciding just WHO will finish up the last of the gifts for our parents (we go in together, which we all love, but this year we're challenged to finish up my mom, because she doesn't want anything!) The 2 young, single siblings are 'too busy.' Hmmm.... ask them what they're too busy doing and it's something like this: work, ski trips, get togethers, etc. Stuff they're doing for their own self. No doubt they're busy. But no doubt we all are, right?

Just got off the phone with my other sibling (full time working mommy of 2).... and she's in the same boat as me. I haven't gotten to pee all day and probably won't when I get home tonight either (which won't be until 8). It's official... I've given up sleeping AND peeing (which is difficult to do when you're surviving on massive doses of caffeine!)... and sometimes even breathing. ;)

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is an extra few hours in each day. ;) Kisses, Elaine

Anyone else? :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awe Elaine...if you were Christmasing in Kansas I'd totally go finish shopping for you! *HUGS* On a non related note...remember that Grey's episode with little Grey wore the adult diaper...I'm just saying lol! Just kidding!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, family. I love it. Definitely have to resist the urge to strangle the 'busy' siblings who actually have no idea what 'busy' really is yet! Here's hoping you got it all sorted out without severe bodily injury on anyone's part :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails