Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some New Etsy favorites!

It's been a long time since I showed y'all some of my fav recent finds on Etsy. And ohmigosh, that site never fails to amaze me!! I can't wait for Saturday's Etsy Dallas Bash!


Tonight, I was browsing the vinyl decals for birdies to finish Big Sis's room. Once I get those up, I'll reveal her room! ;) And I found lots of other cute birdie stuff - I'll share that soon!


I decided to also browse all things pirate, (can you tell Mr. Fix-It is away at the Rangers game tonight?) as I'm still trying to fill a big wall in G-man's Semi-Homemade Nursery AND his pirate-themed 1st birthday party is is only about 2 months away! Whoa!!


Just look at these cute cupcake toppers! They're so cute I can barely handle it!



And these pirate tags can be personalized and used a million ways. I think it woud be cute to use some for favor bags that say, Thanks for coming to my party! Love, G-man

They'd also be cute just stuck to plain paper cups....


And in pirate decor.... ;)
Isn't this cute? I can picture it with little G-man's name on it!


And here's a way to spice up the carseat! Hmmm..... (And she has tons of fabrics to pick from. Duh. Because she knows - and I do, too! - that not everyone shares my love of pirates.)


And look at these! I think I'm going to order these for G-man.... they're only $5 for the set of 3 soft blocks! And she has tons of fabrics, too. Love these!


Okay, I've still got to wash and fill bottles and get myself to bed! But before I do, let me show you this one other random! item I found on Etsy... where was this for my mother's day gift guide?

Here's what they say:

Decorate with the things that are the most important to you. We turn your digital photos of a person, pet, or object into custom silhouette vinyl decals applicable to artist canvas, walls, glass, plates, in picture frames, on cars, signs, inside, outside, anywhere!

So, for only $38, you email them the picture and they transform it into art! Here's their example:




Isn't that cool?
Good night, y'all.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got even more pirate goodness in store for you on sunday!

c o u r t n e y said...

Elaine- I would LOVE to email you but don't know how...well don't have your email addy and not sure how to get a message to you thru your blog. You can send me a message on BBC too with your email addy.

Unknown said...

P.S. I tagged you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails