Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Carter Sullivan is here



I'm so excited, I can barely stand it! I just can't wait to get up to OK!

Carter Sullivan was born on May 4 at 8:40pm. He's got a gorgeous head of black hair (just like his cousin Big Sis did, believe it or not - it's from our mom's side of the family!) He weighed 8 1/2 lbs and was 20 1/2 inches.

Big Sis Ainsely met him this morning, but she was more interested in her grapes than her baby brother. She's 20 months old and has no idea how her world has changed!

Pics to come - the above pic of my sis's sweet baby belly is the ONLY one I have. I'm begging anyone who will listen to send squishy newborn baby pictures! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Congrats Auntie! How exciting! Love the name!

ladybug said...

Awww...Congratulations!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." Eda J. Le Shan

LOL! True! Big Sis has no idea...

Related Posts with Thumbnails