Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble, gobble


Hope you and yours had a blessed Thanksgiving full of family, laughter and lots of calories! ;)

I'll be back super soon with some Christmas goodness, updates on Big Sister's Nutcracker "Sweet" birthday party planning and lots more. I've got a couple of long work days ahead and some preparation for one of our longest Christmas traditions at the Semi-Homemade House.... Mom's Weekend! Until then... hurry and try to cash in on the millions of deals my dear friend Sasha has found for us! I just ordered Big Sis the PBK Mermaid beach towel with her name on it for her birthday! Shhhh.....don't tell!
.
~~~~Okay, so I just went back and ordered the Shark beach towel for G-man. They're $9.99 with FREE SHIPPING and FREE MONOGRAMMING! Hell, I'm tempted to buy them for all our friends' kids and the neighbor kids and my nephews and nieces... okay, someone stop me. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails