Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boo to CHANGE!

So today I visited my 'new' Starbucks.... not to be mistaken with my old one.  You know, the one I've gone to for 2.5 yrs.  (Not so frequently during that damn recession last year, but still.)  The one where the drive-thru lady knows me and my kids (remember when she surprised & delighted us?)  The one that's beautiful (this is it):


Nope, not that one.  I went to the one by the Summer House.  The one that has no drive-thru (WTH?)  The one that looks boring.  (And frankly, the people look more boring, too.)  Sometimes, change sucks!  But, luckily... the 'old' Starbucks isn't far from the kids' school and I'll be taking them most of the time while we're living in the summer.  Whew!  Change avoided, at least 80% of the time! 

How many of you read the title of this blog and thought I was going to complain about life in the apartment?  ;)  Ha..... Maybe later! 

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

It's amazing how attached we can be to those "comfort locations!" I'm glad you still get to visit your "old" Starbucks!

Britney said...

That's too funny~ I love that Starbucks! You must live close to me! My e-mail is britneydiane@yahoo.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails