Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Lotto!



Awww, I just love, love Wishful Wednesdays with Kelsey! (I'm totally bummed I missed last week's... it was about wedding gowns... maybe I'll swing back around and do it later this wk. You know me - I don't concern myself that much with actual timing!)

This week's topic:

'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hope to______!

**The real question is would you
1.) quit your job/career
2.) continue working

My first thought was... everyone will know what my answer is! But now I'm not so sure.... y'all know I adore my kiddos and would love nothing more than to spend more time with them. So, would you guess this to be my answer?

'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hope to work for myself!

Yep! I'd put that money into my millions of business ideas (all of which are creative.... y'all may remember this one, about my dream business, from a past Wishful Wed.) I'd do something I was passionate about... on MY schedule... not worry about the $ I'm bringing in.... and spend tons more time with my beautiful babies!

Then, after a couple of years of establishing my new dream business, I'd use the earnings from that business to begin mr. fix-it's custom building company (giving the economy time to heal in the process)! Ahhhh, to dream!

Be sure to visit Kelsey's Wishful Wednesday and tell us what YOU would do if you won the lottery!

4 comments:

Beth McC. said...

You have a great plan! I would love to do thing and when I start to profit I could travel with no worries! Your blog is too cute, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love your ideas girl! You are always so inspiring! Hope all your dreams come true! xoxo

MissBliss said...

love it! being on your own schedule and not worrying about finances sure does resonate!!!

checking in... on spring break from teaching ;)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

It would be easier to go out on a limb and start a business when you just won a heck of a lot of money!

Related Posts with Thumbnails