Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In memory of Anna


It's hard to explain to those who have never experienced it themselves.... the bond, the true and absolute friendship, the sisterhood... that you can form with a group of girls, most of which you've never met in real life. Throw pregnancy and first-time-mommyhood in the mix... lots of fears, lots of joys, lots and lots of firsts.... and you create a family of mommys that have a pure respect and love of each other. A family that has been together almost 5 years....

If you've never experienced this, you probably think I've lost my mind. I used to be one of those people...

Yesterday we lost one of the sweetest, down-to-earth mommas. She was a friend, a listener, a supporter, and a mother of 4. I'd love for y'all to keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Beth has written a sweet tribute to her here.

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

Yes, it's crazy how much we can connect to people that we don't meet in person. Thank you for the beautiful tribute to Anna!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

her story broke my heart

MaryBeth said...

I feel so sick about this. How can this be? Really. I mean I *talked* to her about all sorts of stuff. Miscarriages, babies, whats for dinner...right now my heart just aches for her husband and her children. What a sad day.

Anonymous said...

I loved what you wrote.. explained all of our relationships so well!!!
HAppy Birthday ! and MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE (this seems to mean more than it ever did before Anna.)
deb1972

Related Posts with Thumbnails