Monday, December 13, 2010

A few of my faves

Today started out with pink eye and an infection (poor Gman!) and ended with a 9hour work day AND the cancellation of Mrs. Everything's ornament party - boo!  (Poor thing had a sick kiddo, too.  AND she won the sweetest.friend.ever award when she gave me her daughter's earlier dr. appt so I could hurry to work!)  So... I'm calling it quits & crawling into bed with this:

Harry and David's Peppermint Moose Munch - to.die.for.

to watch this:


I'm the first to admit that it's ridiculous how obsessed I am with this show, Castle.  I just love it and I can't help it.  I watch very little tv in my life, especially WHOLE, ENTIRE shows.  But this one combines my love of the murder/mystery with my need for lightness and comedy.  Love, love!

G'night, y'all!  4 1/2 days til moving day! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Everything said...

I had NO idea you watch Castle. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it too! Yay! A show we can talk about besides Big Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails