Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello Maggie, Goodbye Carly

I'm back, y'all!  Were any of you starting to wonder if I'd won the jackpot and run away to the beach?  :)  Darn!

I have lots of stories to tell you (like how I said goodbye to my long time friend... okay, my bag.... Carly!  And said hello to a new friend Maggie!)  


...and lots of pictures to share.... but right now I'm still trying to catch up at home and at work!  And the best part was coming home!  We didn't even get up the driveway before those 2 kiddos came running out of the house, screaming Momma!  Daddy!  Made my heart melt.  And those huge hugs... What a jackpot!  More soon - happy weekend!  We have old friends coming in from KS, then I'm right back here to hang with y'all!

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

Aww, fun! I love how happy your kids were when you came home. :) Cute new bag!

Unknown said...

I have a "Carly" and I love her, but Maggie is cute too!

c o u r t n e y said...

I have the Maggie too!! It was my birthday gift to myself this year! I got the black op art one with the cute purple satin interior. It's so great! I have never had a big purse, but I can use this one instead of the diaper bag for short trips out. I love how it has 3 sections so I can organize, baby stuff, mommy stuff and then I have one for misc. & junk. :) Can't wait to hear about Vegas baby!!

Sasha said...

Maggie is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails