Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Easter Bunny is (finally) ready!

Well, it's about an hour away from Easter.... so, what better time for the Easter Bunny to be finishing up at the Semi-Homemade House?  Right?  ;)

Just a quick sneak peek into what the kiddos will wake up to tomorrow morning - y'all know how much I love this stuff!  Look at these fun eggs!  I got a few football eggs for G-man (filled with matchbox cars) and some Hello Kitty for Big Sis (filled with hair things and jelly beans!


How cute are these Lilly P animal crackers?  (I didn't figure G would appreciate all that girliness... so I got him the manly man ones.)  ;)


Tomorrow will be Family Movie Day for the Semi-Homemades!  Big Sis gets The Princess and the Frog and G-man gets E.T.  (I realize that might sound strange, but trust me when I say that both my kiddos like that movie.  What's not to like?)


This part of the Easter basket is Semi-Homemade family tradition!  (You may remember that from last year.)  SWIM SUITS!  :) Lobster trunks and an anchor rash guard for G-man... a pretty pink paisley one piece for Big Sis.  Can't wait for summer!


And to go with them?  New flip flops!


I don't want you to think mr. fix-it got left out of the fun!  He's getting The Blind Side (one of the very few movies we saw in the theater last year.  We both L-O-V-E-D it!), his fav Easter treat (those disgusting egg yolk-y Cadbury eggs), and a couple small things.


And don't worry about me either - the Easter Bunny always takes care of me.  The Oklahoman Bunny has already sent me a Sonic GC (via my sweet momma!)  And tomorrow there will be a new Scentsy warmer (appropriately named Faith) with some new scents (Mrs. Everything and I went "smelling" today). 

Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you, all my sweet blog friends, and that you have a blessed Easter.



6 comments:

emily said...

Cute Easter "baskets"! I love the swim suit tradition too!

Happy Easter!
emily

Colleen said...

I've done the swimsuit in the basket every year too--my DD is 18 now, so a long time, LOL! LOVE those Lily animal crackers =)

Unknown said...

The swimsuit tradition is fabulous. I wish my bunny got me a new suit each year! =)

Zach has Elmo eggs for all of his goodies. The Easter bunny is still good to us around here! =)

Happy Easter!

C. Beth said...

What a great Easter! Your bunny is both thoughtful and generous!

I think my word verification is totally funny: "dogfug".

Shawna said...

I always get my kids bathing suits and flip flops for Easter too!!!
http://pretendpartyandplay.blogspot.com/

EMonaghan said...

Congrats on 8 years!! Tell your other half sorry we missed his bday! Hope it was great1

Related Posts with Thumbnails